Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ryan's bash.

On the weekend that I was back in KL, coincidentally, Ryan held a birthday bash at the VIP room which I never knew existed until the that day, of WKCCT in Leisure Mall. So, tired like shiet also must go, else he will haunt and taunt me for the rest of my life.

Ryan doesn't sip drinks, he sucks em', hard! See his face also know he dem high already. I also must say this,"Oi, you drink like that other people no need to drink already loh?"

This fella, the first time I meet him was during Fooxion's first gathering at SS2 Murni and the first thing I noticed is that his looks bears some similarity to Justin Lo, the HK Canto Pop sensation. Someone brought the album along, so we place the cover next to his face and compared, hahaha! Well after that, this fella gave me an impression of a shy and quiet guy, so I thought and boy was I wrong!

Neither shy nor quiet anymore.

SyL-SyL, what are you trying to do? Another image of Ryan sucking, this time, its the air.

Well, let's just say this fella is able to click well with practically everybody, a people's people, with the ability to bring strangers together. Needless to say, in meet-up(s) soon-after, the barriers were broken and things gone wild (in non-sexual manners please, hold your horses and don't let your imagination go hay-wired)! All in all, he's definitely a great friend and a wonderful companion. *I want those Justin tickets!!!*

Ryan gets all the chicks. Can you see how horny he looked? If you can't, mail me and I'll send you a super-sized picture of it.

Ryan, with the hunk, and all the other plain and ordinary guys. Its obvious who's the hunk right? I'll give you a hint *cough*me*cough*

What? How was the party? Great bunch of people to hang out with and it would have been perfect if there was some booze, haha! Its the usual flow of eating, drinking, catching up and camwhoring. What else do you expect can be done in a public area? Somewhere past 11 pm, the early birds began leaving the room, and so did the girlfriend but not me, haha!

Ryan, with the blackies. Somehow reminds me of some reality model search series. Confirm posers.

Ryan, with the colourfuls. Yes, Jen is everywhere.

Group photo!!! I must admit that the staff in WKCCT takes pretty decent pictures.

After sending the girlfriend back, I proceeded to join a handful of others in Neway Cheras (most decided to call it a day), which is located directly opposite WKCCT for a midnight karaoke session! Everyone was so busy performing that we forgot to take any pictures, :P. The singing only lasted till 4.00+ in the morning cause they were closing; none of us have had enough yet. Summore they forcefully cut of the remainings of our final song, dem potong steam weh!!!

I'm wondering what everyone is looking at.

Think of some funny caption from them. The funniest will get an exclusive autographed photo of me!

Anyway, I wanna take this golden opportunity to once again wish Ryan a Happy 22nd Belated Birthday! Hope you like the lil' present we got you! Stay young, party hard, ok? Got chance we go karaoke together-gether again!


And as you all can see, I really maximize my "awake" time when I'm back in KL. Come to think of it, I need a haircut.

5 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

OMG!
Thanks bro!!I dem like ur entry...haha =P
ok ok i will forever stay young and part like there's no tomolo and of coz,sing k together gether! =P
but the bill is on u okeh for the nex sing k session. =P
Come back fast fast Bro Jed! =D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhahhaha .. promoting samla like mad eh hahaha :p happy birthdayyyyyy :D

Ryan Chong said...

heheheehehehehew

@elle

sank u!!! faster come bek blanja meeeeeee =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

eh eh you supposed to belanja me not i belanja you eh ... :S you said so didnt you .. sepakk lu, long time people didnt call me elle edi haha so not used to it :p

Jed said...

[ryan] Hahaha, no problem cause I was expecting a k800i in return. Why I pay? Why I pay? Anyway, if I can also early early kam bek liao.

[nyokk] where got promote? hohoho, you so far away, dun have ur pic, cannot promote u.

[ryan] eh, so jimat for her. Belanja eat mee only? At least TripleX lah, hahaha!

[nyokk] elle! elle! elle! elle! Helping you to get used to it.