Saturday, December 16, 2006

A little update.

My Malaysian colleague, E, will be leaving Singapore today, hence, yet again leaving me all alone in Singapore. Sienz.

On 14.12.2006, me and the girlfriend celebrated our 56th month of anniversary in Singapore. A first! She was down here for a short business trip.

I think I will be celebrating the new year here alone. Shiet!

I've updated my reads a bit, and included a greetings for all on the right panel. If you can't see it, please open your eyes big big or change your resolution to low low settings.

I've also included a wishlist heading into 2007, will be updating from time to time so you guys would have to crack your head thinking of what to get me. I wonder how long it will remain there, before everything's crossed out.

I'll be away from Monday - Thursday next week, attending training, therefore, there might be no updates. However, I might be able to magically post something. Who knows.

0 comments: