Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dinner at Ras.

Free dinner on a Saturday evening where I practically had nothing to do and nowhere to go. Hence, free dinner it is. Held in conjunction with the rapid progress of the project I was working in (which I had no idea was running far ahead) and a welcoming meal for the Malaysian employees in SG, as all of us are finally down here. However, E couldn't make it for what-soever reasons, too bad for him then. Mwahaha! Dinner was held at Ras, the Essence of India.

Ras, located in Clarke Quay, which is relatively easy to find, but we (as in me and D) took a wrong turning and ended up walking around aimlessly.

The entrance.

Why Indian cuisine? When you're working in a company where 95% of its employees are Indian, you don't really have a choice do you? Anyway, since I have no idea what's good, I leave the ordering in the hands of my colleagues, which did not disappoint me. The food, absolutely marvelous!!! There were all sorts of Naans, Kebabs or something similar to that, Briyani rice, Fish-Chicken-Vegetarian Curry, etc. etc. There was a drink that I ordered, no idea what's that cause I just pointed to my colleague's drink, made mainly of crushed pineapple, was superb!

Food, food, glorious food.

Naan, Curry, Rice. Rice, Naan, Curry.

The blurred individual in the background is my Project Lead.

The finer side of Indian cuisine, wonderful dining experience (because I don't have to pay). Let's just say the bill come up to an amount where 15 person can dine in Jogoya. =P


Oh, by the way, I got this piece of news from Jen yesterday evening...

Ho Ho Ho. Merry Christmas! Jealous or not? Anyway, this is the first time ever I won anything from a contest. Come to think of it, I dem no luck in all this one lah.

3 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

congrats wor! :P`

Anonymous said...

ya, i saw that too... grr! you got no luck then don't enter la, dedicated pple like me want to win also! >=(

just kidding...! congrats!! =) i hate you cos you get to work in singapore... boo hoo hoo.... :~~~(

Jed said...

[becky] terima kasih

[ah leech] Lolz, maybe cause I frequent ur site so much that I'm absorbing your luck bit by bit. :P Fun meh working in SG? Sigh, hope can biz travel to Japan soon, lolz!