Tuesday, December 26, 2006

How I celebrated Christmas.

Eve of Christmas Eve
Celebrations started early this year, so don't be jealous please. Initial plans for outdoor activities in East Coast was abandoned because it rained. So, we karaoke-ed instead. Followed by a heavy buffet dinner in GoodWoodPark Hotel and proceeded to chill out @ Clarke Quay. I ate so much earlier on that I couldn't even finish a pint of Heineken. In the end, I was so full and bloated that I dropped dead on my bed. Orchard was way too crowded.

Christmas Eve
Bak Kut Teh for brunch!!! Proceeded to shopping @ Marina Square and Plaza Singapura, and dinner @ Ajisen Ramen. Dinner lasted close to 3 hours. -_-" Proceeded to friend's house for mahjong until I missed the last train home, and I ended up dropping dead at her place around 3 something. Yup, didn't head to Orchard for countdown because it will be way, way, way too freaking crowded, judging from the amount of people seen yesterday. I am a man of peace.

Christmas
Breakfast at a restaurant with possibly the slowest service around, and proceeded to send the girlfriend home.

I'll post detailed updates of the festivity when the time comes, right now I'm just too occupied. Hontoni Gomenasai!

0 comments: