Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Clarke Quay, night.

I manage to capture a few night scenes of Clarke Quay, after the free dinner, but the pictures turned out pretty bad. No one to blame but myself, cause we were rushing to board the final train. In a hurry, I just triggered a few shots. I should have left earlier, I should have left earlier, I should have left earlier...

Christmas decorations in Clarke Quay.

More christmas decorations, some sort of gateway towards the boat ride on murky waters.

From afar looking towards Clarke Quay (near the MRT station). Actually, its very nice one.

The girlfriend will be around (in Singapore) till this coming Friday afternoon, for a short business trip, making me a very, happy fella. At least my night is occupied with personal activities instead of working away till late night, then head for dinner and then sleep. Been leaving the office quite early these few days, surprising my colleagues, who kept asking me the same question of "Leaving already?"

Soon enough, I'll be leaving my workstation, hehehe! Bye bye!

0 comments: