Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Lost & Found.

Mummy Ning has been searching high and low for her old passport for a while now, as there's a visa attached to it, required for her upcoming travel.

She has rummaged through all the cabinets, drawers, luggage, bags and containers available at home. Similar procedure performed at her workstation, with no luck. Her hope is now all on it being somewhere in her previous house.

Alas, it was futile, two hours into her search, mummy Ning called to deliver the bad news - that it now depends on how soon she can get a new done procured.

Not giving up, I started scanning through all the possible areas, the nooks and crannies for possibilities - most fortunate that baby Ning was taking her afternoon nap.

Half and hour into my search and a dozen plastic bags later, I finally found it, deeply entrenched within pages of invoices and bills. No one in their right mind would group such combination of items together, but that's mummy Ning.

I called but she did not answer, as usual, so I left her a message instead. Could have saved her about forty minutes of effort, too bad.   

I think I should build a career out of this, and excel at it. Not the first time I've found missing items for mummy Ning, and others.


I'm Jed, finder of lost treasures.

Nice.

0 comments: