Saturday, September 08, 2018

Leaving on a jet plane #3

It's finally happening. 

Mummy Ning is leaving us for two weeks for a business trip and coupled with long weekends during her absence, the timing couldn't be worst. I am beyond nervous, more like, petrified.

And no exemptions this time round. Actually, indirectly there is, cause we've started scheduling baby Ning to 'skip supper time', no longer waking her up for milk between eleven-ish to midnight. More sleep for me, yay!

And no confidence as well, even though I've completed the required crash courses from mummy Ning, such as Bathing 101, Putting to Sleep 101, Learning 101 and so on.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. Take this opportunity to bond with your baby girl! It'll be fun! Everything's gonna be alright! The ship, upon reaching the dock, will eventually straighten it's path on it's own - translated from Chinese proverb. 

I only hope I can take good care of baby Ning. I have to.

Send me some much needed luck and well wishes.

Sigh.
Must. Resist. Source: http://tomhiddleston-gifs.tumblr.com/post/34179835854/tom-hiddleston-crying

0 comments: