Thursday, March 23, 2006

lupa mau taruh t.i.t.l.e.

I was going through Jen's archive when I came across this (yeapz, I might just be ransacking your archive as well, beware... Jed's coming to an archive near you...):

Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
i decided to make it large and red to have a more dramatic effect

I was really, really, really, really x 2759031639 curious on knowing in what category I've sinned through my life. Curiosity kills the cat; but hey, I'm no cat... Lo and behold, I am:

Greed:Very High
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Medium
Lust:High
Pride:Medium




Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Greedy and lusty... therefore, I Greed for Lust and I Lust for Greed, not bad, not bad at all!!!
On the other hand, its kinda hot tonight... even Mr. Orange is sweating profusely...


I'm too sweaty for my body, too sweaty from the heat, too sweaty for my clothes...


HaHaHa! Lame... Gotta sleep early tonight...

0 comments: