Monday, January 30, 2006

Gong Xi Fa C.h.a.i.

Hello everyone, before saying anything else, just wanna take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous Chinese New Year!!! Gong Xi, Gong Xi.

I am now blogging not from the comfort of my room as my phone line (cable) decided to give up on me one the eve of eve of CNY. *angered* And the shops are closed!!! I should consider getting wireless...

New Year Eve
This is one of the most dreadful days before CNY. Why? Its because of all the...

cOOking - this activity alone takes the whole freaking day and squeezes out every single drop of sweat out of your body!!! The cleaning up is dreadful as well. From next year onwards, will resort to doing steamboat everytime!!! muahahah!
cLeaNiNg - *faints* possibly will be cleaning every single speck of dust existing in the house as for the next 2 days, cleaning is prohibited *relieved*.
wasHiNg - today, the quantity of 'items' to be washed can be accumulated to a month of dinner utensils. *double faints*

I shall stop here as CNY is a time for celebration, and not complaining... *laughs*

CNY - day 1
Rude awakening due to endless.................sssss...............ssss....ss.s...... stream of fireworks.
However, driving towards my grandma's house, seems like the culture of 'balik kampung' is not really there anymore, even though there's a long shot of holidays ahead. Why do I have this particular type of thinking??? Because I was stuck in a jam!!! Even though its a short one, I really could not believe it, why is there so many vehicles during new year, you guys should have headed/ be heading home!!! I should have the lexury of driving comfortably and smoothly back home!!!

< to be continued as parents are rushing me liao >

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gongxi gongxi..
Hey jed..free this sat?/
Don ajak lousang this saturday wor..call me. ;o)